New Blogger on the loose

Hello there, My name is Anna Maria and I am new to blogging and so super excited. I hope you will follow me on this blogventure and learn a few things. I look forward in sharing my passion of paper crafting and hope to inspire you to tap into YOUR creative side. Happy Crafting everybody!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Homemade sugar scrubs


I have been very busy lately making a variety of handmade items. I have stepped away from paper crafting, which is STILL my passion, and stepped into some pretty awesome personalized gift ideas as well as handmade projects. I will be adding pictures soon.

I have to say that I am more of a visual person as opposed to an actual "BLOGGER" so to speak. I LOVE blog surfing but ONLY to see the nice pictures of craftiness. I wont read much of what the blog has to say however I find that my own blog lacks a bit of personality. In an effort to bulk it up a bit, I will add a bit more content in the way of words.

This last year has been a very difficult one in my personal and buisness life however I am VERY excited for what this next year has to offer. I am excited to announce that I have added a few more team members in my Stampin Up family and My wonderful and awesome "Sister", more on that later, will be joing me in my Three Crafty Monkeys business venture.

I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Happy Holidays!!

See you soon, Happy Crafting!!!

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing TFS
    Following from SC
    craftykatcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great, this has been an awesome help to me, I have had some really strange annoyances in my personal life recently and it is funny how certain things can really pick you back up or make you look differently on the horrible things and get working on the other things in life. Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete