New Blogger on the loose

Hello there, My name is Anna Maria and I am new to blogging and so super excited. I hope you will follow me on this blogventure and learn a few things. I look forward in sharing my passion of paper crafting and hope to inspire you to tap into YOUR creative side. Happy Crafting everybody!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Where have you been?

Hello there my fellow bloggers and follwers I have missed you all. Where have i been hiding you ask? Well, I had to take a short break for a bit while I recovered from surgery and delt with some personal family issues. Thankfully all is good now and I am back.
I recently got a new ipod for Mother's day and luckily it has a small camera. NOT at all what I asked for however I am happy with it. I have already taped one video but it was just a simple video. I wont be posting a link however as soon as I figure out how to I will be posting video tutorials here and on my facebook page.

Latelu I have been into making fabric flowers for your hair. SO addicting. I have used my accucut die cutting system as well as Stampin UP's big shot die cutting system. BOTH great tools however I prefer the big shot... LOTS more portable. I dont know how to do links quite yet but I do have a link here on the side bar to order 24/7 from my online stampin up store.
I have also recently opened an ETSY store for my handmade items. Still under-construction but as soon as it is ready I will have a button for that.

Thank you SO much for being patient with me. I am SO excited for what the future holds for me both personally and in my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment